Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweet Home Oregon

I just got back from Alabama. My family and I visited close friends. I love the South. The people are so sweet and if you want the best BBQ, visit the South. Pictured is my stuffed potato. It was stuffed with butter, sour cream, cheese, smoked beef brisket, BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, and topped with dill pickles. Do you believe that this calorie buster was only $6.99???
As you know, when ever I take a vacation, I love to check out the local real estate market. Well, no surprise, the homes are $50K-$100K cheaper than our homes here in the Portland Metro Area. The cost of living is much better there, but you cannot beat the lifestyle and weather here. I loving visiting the South, but love coming home to the Pacific NW even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment