Saturday, November 14, 2009

Proud Brother

Some of you may not know, but I have an older brother that lives in California. He too is in the construction business. My brother this year closed on his first home and took advantage of the $8K tax credit. I am so proud that he worked really hard to save up his down payment and position himself to afford his first home. But what I am really proud of is how he has overcome adversity.
When my brother was in high school he was in a bad car accident and eventually lost his left leg. When he lost his leg, I thought he would just give up on life. Was I wrong, really wrong. He is much more active than I have ever been (see photo). He is thriving at work and enjoying his beautiful family. I am such a proud brother. Way to go bro!





No comments:

Post a Comment