Monday, June 8, 2009

Design On a Dime

Below you will find a letter from a very happy mother of a new homeowner.

My daughter is just turning 20 years old, but has been saving up for several years now so that she would be able to purchase her first home rather than throw money away renting. The first time she looked at the Arbor Pass Condominiums, she knew this is where she wanted to call home. She loves the "small community" feel it has to it and that it is centrally located to just about everything imaginable. It couldn't be more perfect for her, and I was thrilled she chose Arbor Pass. As her mom, I was concerned about how safe the area was. I am at ease, as I feel Arbor Pass is set in a safe environment and the neighbors seem to keep an eye out for each other.

I had been purchasing things here and there for about a year, and hiding them away for her future home. I would find great deals on decorations, furniture, clearance items and even some really great stuff on Craigslist. I kept it all hidden at my sister's place (poor girl had to make paths in her living room towards the end!) After my daughter purchased the condo, I couldn't wait to start decorating! Arbor was using me as their contact, so I kept it a secret when they gave me the key and told my daughter it must be paperwork holding it up. She had no idea that my sister and I were going over there and decorating her new home. It had been so long since I'd purchased some of it, that I'd forgotten what was in all those boxes. It was like Christmas for me! For several days we worked into the late hours, and at times I think may have become delirious from lack of sleep. But in the end, it was ALL worth it!!! Her new condo now looked like a home and everything seemed to fit perfectly into place. I am amazed that an entire condo was furnished and decorated on such a small budget.

I will never forget her reaction the day she walked into her new home. She didn't get more than two steps in before the disbelief came over her face. There were lots of tears, lots of hugs and several "Is this really mine?.........No, seriously...........Is this really mine?!"

Arbor Homes / Arbor Pass has been wonderful to work with from start to finish of the entire buying process. And I can say that they seem to go above and beyond after the home purchase as well. My daughter could not be happier here!

Chris Korenthal, your the best - Thank you!!!

Sincerely,
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment