Monday, October 8, 2012

Goodbye...And hello!

It is always difficult to say goodbye to a fellow colleague and friend, especially when that person made such a great impact on the lives of many here at Arbor Pass and at Arbor Custom Homes.  We wish you the best in your future endeavors, Christopher Korenthal...You will be missed!

Although I am sad to see Chris go, I am thrilled for the opportunity to sell these beautiful Arbor homes and to work with you all!  I am here to make things as easy and as smooth as possible, so don't hesitate to reach out if I can assist in anyway.  My contact information is as follows:

Taya Mower
Community Manager, Broker
503.481.6252
taya@arborhomes.com

Of course, I would love to meet you in person and urge you to stop in to say hello.  The Arbor Pass Sales Office is located at 21359 NW Miriam Way (Just west of the Clubhouse/Pool) and open Monday through Wednesday 12-6, Saturday and Sunday 10-6...Closed Thursday and Friday. 

I look forward to connecting with and meeting you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment