Monday, October 19, 2009

Who Made Our Nice Home???

The other night I was getting ready to put my 3-year-old son to bed, and was telling my wife how much I appreciated her for making our home so nice. My son stopped what he was doing and replied, "No Dad, Arbor made our home nice!"

My wife and I had to laugh at our son's wit. For those of you who don't know I was an Arbor customer before I was an Arbor employee. As soon as our son started being interested in Bob the Builder, he began to ask us who built our house. With that, we told him the whole story about Arbor building our home from the dirt up...and not only building our home but our beautiful neighborhood as well. I guess that really stuck with him because (as hard as my wife works to make the inside of our home) Arbor will always get the credit for our house.

If you have ever worked with me (or come into look for a home in the future) you will notice my passion for my job and the company. Yes I love the job that I do, but part of the reason is that I believe in the product. I am not just a Realtor; I am a happy homeowner.

No comments:

Post a Comment